TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure: The Participant understands that all materials, including but not limited to instructional videos, educational information, and other information or documents that are given to them in the course are the exclusive property of the Instructor and are privileged and confidential information. The Participant shall not disclose, whether for compensation or not, the confidential information obtained from the Instructor to anyone unless required to do so by law.
2) Transfers/Refunds: The course material is non-refundable. The membership fee may not be transferred to another Participant.
3) Cancellation: The Instructor shall make every effort to give the Participant advanced notice of any changes. In the event that the class is cancelled, the Instructor will provide notice to the Participant as soon as practicable. Instructor is not liable for damages incurred in reliance on this agreement.
4) Cooperative Attitude: The Participant shall retain a cooperative attitude throughout the course of the membership. At any time the Participant acts uncooperative the Instructor shall terminate access to the Facebook group and retain all membership fees. Cooperation includes, but is not limited to, online decorum whether directed at Instructor or another class participant.
5) Relationship: Nothing herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or joint venture between Instructor and Participant. Further, this membership does not create a relationship beyond the confines of the membership.